Elgin Golf Club - commemorative spoon|
A nicely enamelled (two shades of blue) silver plated tea spoon (ca 12 cm long) with the handle bearing the coat of arms of the Royal Burgh of Elgin, a town in the heart of whisky country on the Moray Firth.
The thread is formed of two lines of metal which separate at the shoulders before grasping the bowl.
The bowl is marked “EGC 23-4-24”.
This is a commemorative spoon presented by Elgin Golf Club to the members of its board on the occasion of the opening of its new 18 hole course on 23 April 1924.
Click on the image to view it full size