Home Page
Registration
Edit profile

catalogue
auction
shopping cart
shipping

history
makers

search
faq
news
links
about
contact
Antique Golf Clubs from Scotland
Clubmakers
Fred Leach
London
Born 1885, he was assistant to W Fulford (a founder member of the PGA) at Northwood around the start of the twentieth century and took over as pro in 1906. He stayed at Northwood until 1924, moving to Highwoods for a year (1925-66) and then to Royal Wimbledon from 1926-1950.

In 1935 he discovered that his golf being 'not all that he desired' was down to him having played for the previous ten years with a splintered bone in his right elbow!

Catalogue Search the catalogue for clubs by this maker